Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award

Baby in Bloom has been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Growing Up Madison. Thank you so much! I appreciate the nomination! The Liester Blog Award is an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to show your appreciation for them and to help them gain more readers.

Please visit my other blog/website www.babyinbloom.net about pregnancy and the postpartum.


In order for me to accept my nomination, I have to do the following things:


  1. Link back to the blog that nominated me
  2. Nominate 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
  3. Answer all questions posted by the nominator
  4. Share 11 random facts about myself
  5. Create 11 questions for my nominees
  6. Contact my nominees and let them know I nominated them


Here are the blogs I want to nominate:

1. Rosel's Mom Diary
2. Simple Mama
3. Finding the Story
4. Laced up with Lipstick
5. Mummy Zen

Now here are the questions I have to answer:



  • Why did you start blogging? I originally started Baby in Bloom because I enjoy writing about pregnancy and keeping patients up to date on what they should be doing in their pregnancies. As far as my personal blog, I started blogging because I enjoy writing about everyday things and connecting and networking with moms.
  • Where would you live if you could anywhere on Earth? I would want to live somewhere warm near a beach with perfect weather. Probably somewhere in the Caribean like Turks & Caicos or the Bahamas
  • Who is the most important person in your life? The most important person in my life is my little girl. She relies on me for everything and I want to give her the world.
  • What is your favorite movie? This is a hard question, but one of my favorite movies is The Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith because it teaches a great lesson.
  • What is your favorite book? My favorite book? Hard to say because I don't do much leisurely reading. I read mostly medical articles, blogs and current events.
  • What 3 words would you use to describe yourself? Understanding, driven and funny.
  • What would you say is a girls best friend? A loving husband
  • What can't you leave the house without? My cell phone of course
  • Do you have any hidden talents? Party planning, maybe?
  • Who's your favorite superhero? Wonder Woman. She reminds me of childhood.
  • What super villain would you be? Catwoman I guess, but I don't care to be a super villain.



  • Now here are 11 random facts about me:
    1. I became a wife, mom and stepmom all in one year's time.
    2. I speak 3 languages: English, Italian, Spanish
    3. I have never lived out of New York City
    4. I can hoola-hoop for long periods
    5. I met my husband on facebook
    6. I have a yearly tag sale at my house
    7. I can't start the day without a cup of coffee
    8. I have been to Italy, Jamaica, Turks & Caicos and Cancun.
    9. My favorite dessert is tiramisu
    10. I am a picky eater but I have recently been more adventurous
    11. The backseat of my car is filled with sippy cups, toys and coloring books.





    Here are my questions for you:
    • Why did you start blogging?
    • What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time and why?
    • What has been something challenging you have had to overcome in your life?
    • What is your biggest pet peeve?
    • If you could be a famous person, who would you be and why?
    • What food do you never get tired of?
    • What is your biggest accomplishment?
    • Who is the most important person in your life?
    • If you could live in another country for one year, where would it be?
    • What is a product that you can't live without?
    • If you could go back to school for something, what would it be?

    1 comment:

    1. Those are some great random facts about yourself. You're only the 2nd person I've known who've met their spouse on FB. I guess eHarmony is still winning. :)

      ReplyDelete